Hello HoH readers! Thanks so much Allison for having me on your blog today. I hope you’re enjoying your vacation!
I am Stephanie, though online I just go by Steph. It’s quicker to type. I’m married to the love of my life and we live in the Pacific Northwest with our three kids. Here’s what I have to share about me.
- I really want to garden but I hate creepy crawlies.
- I love chocolate, but not dark.
- I once hiked a volcano in the Cape Verde islands.
- I really want to be a shoe person, but I just can’t make myself do it. (I don’t have the style or budget to pull it off 🙂 I have about five pairs and that’s it. Please be my friend still.
- I’ve never broken any bones.
- I play the piano, and guitar a little.
- I can’t sit and watch TV or a movie and do nothing. I have to be cutting or gluing or designing something.
As for my blog, I’ve been writing Crafting in the Rain since February of this year. It’s a collection of all kind of projects, and here are a few of my favorites.
Thanks for peeking into my blog today. Stop by and say hi if you like, and have a great day!