** This giveaway is now closed. The winner is: comment #109 – Mary B**
Dremel is at it again! This time they’ve created the brand-new Dremel Saw-Max!!
My heart is pitter-pattering just looking at this new tool. Seriously. My brain is over-loaded with ideas of projects I can do with this saw.
I’ve got a top-secret sneak preview of Chip Wade (swoon. sigh.) showing you how to easily use the new Dremel Saw-Max. The general public won’t get to see this video until next week. 😉
This months “Tackling America’s To-Do List” video is from the Dremel brand. As with last month’s video, Chip Wade will guide DIYers and Home-Improvers through a NEW project that a national survey revealed is high on American’s to-do lists this year.
(If you are reading this post in a reader or via email, you will probably need to click through to see the video)
Dremel would love to give one of you a chance to win the NEW Dremel Saw-Max – Dremel’s revolutionary cutting tool that’s set to release in October.
A few fun facts about the brand-new Dremel Saw-Max:
“The new Dremel® Saw-Max™ is a compact, handheld saw that allows users to easily make precise, clean and straight cuts in a wide variety of materials using compact cutting wheels. Adhering to the Dremel brand characteristics of compactness, precision, ergonomics and versatility, the Dremel Saw-Max is the new go-to cutting tool for DIYers, woodworkers, hobbyists and crafters. Offering added cutting depth and control, the Dremel Saw-Max allows users to Cut with confidence™.”
* A compact design enables easy, one-handed operation and allows users to work on detailed projects and in tight spaces
* Tool is one third of the size and weight of a traditional circular power saw
* Comfortable handling, good maneuverability and non-intimidating appearance make the tool perfect for first-time users and serious DIYers
* Versatile system of cutting wheels are quick and easy to change and offer the ability to make straight, plunge or flush cuts
* Cuts through wood, plastic, laminates and drywall up to 3/4-inch thick as well as sheet metal and wall and floor tiles
* Tool features include a shaft lock button for accessory changes, a dust extraction port and trigger lock-out
* Tool offers flush-cutting capabilities for cutting edges such as door jambs and baseboards
* A wide assortment of accessories, attachments and cutting guides add to the versatility of the Dremel Saw-Max tool system and allows users to accomplish a variety of cuts with just one tool
* For more specs, visit Dremel Saw-Max
The Dremel Saw-Max will be available beginning in October 2011 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an SRP of $129.99 USD and $139 CAD.
And now, for the GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Dremel wants to give one of YOU your very own Dremel Saw-Max! ::Squeal::
Here’s how to enter the Giveaway:
- PRIZE: Dremel Saw-Max from Dremel. ONE winner will be selected randomly.
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post and tell me a project you want to use a Dremel Tool on.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: “Like” Dremel’s Facebook Fan Page. Leave a comment on this post letting me know.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Monday, October 3rd at 10pm CST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: ONE
- PRIZE SHIPS: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only. Winner must live in the Continental U.S. or Canada only; no P.O. boxes.
- USUAL STUFF:Up to two entries per e-mail address permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Monday at the top of this post. Make sure you provide me with a legit email address, or I will select a new winner.
Please note: I offer these giveaways as a give-back to my readers because I love you guys! I am not being compensated for this post or giveaway. I simply love Dremel and stand behind their products.