This giveaway is now CLOSED. The winner of this giveaway is Julie Banister. Congrats!
Do you love this wood sign art that I made from a Holiday gift bag? You are in luck today because I’m GIVING ONE AWAY FREE to one of you! Yup, I made two, and one is for YOU!
If you win this giveaway, you will receive this Holiday Wood Sign that I created HERE. You will be receiving the crumpled vintage sign.
So, how do you win? I’m offering tons of ways to enter this giveaway. The first entry is free – no hoops to jump through – just leave a comment. For each additional entry, you must do exactly what the entry says to do. IE: Follow HOH on Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.
To enter the giveaway, simply follow the directions below. There are a total of NINE (09) ways to enter this giveaway. For each entry, leave a separate comment stating what entry you are using ie: “I followed you on Facebook”, or “I pinned your pin on Pinterest”, or “I subscribed to your HOH youtube channel”.
- PRIZE: One Wood Sign Art – Home for the Holidays. One winner.
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: Follow House of Hepworths on FACEBOOK.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: Follow House of Hepworths on PINTEREST.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: Pin this pin PINTEREST.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: Follow House of Hepworths on INSTAGRAM.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: Follow House of Hepworths on YOUTUBE.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: Follow Allison’s family channel on YOUTUBE.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: Follow Ben’s board game channel on YOUTUBE.
- BONUS ENTRY: Tell me what your Holiday plans are.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Friday, December 16th at 10am MST. I will announce the winner on Dec 16th & mail product the same day.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: ONE
- USUAL STUFF:One entry per comment permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Friday at the top of this post. Make sure you provide me with a legit email address, or I will select a new winner. This giveaway is open worldwide.
Please note: This is not a sponsored post. I was not paid or perk’d to host this giveaway. I created this product myself, in my own home. I hope you love it as much as I do!