I’m really thrilled to be sharing a new blogger with you! Please welcome Hani from Craftionary! I hope you enjoy her super creative fun tutorial. Take it away, Hani!
Hello! dear readers at House of Hepworths
I am Hani from Craftionary
I am a new blogger who has started blogging for the love of crafts and sharing ideas. But of all the things I do I love to make new friends the most.
Craftionary works by targeting a craft line and works to create projects linked to that specific line for about 2 months. So, you get more ideas about using a specific technique.You can find a whole lot of variety categorized from nylon flowers to origami.
Instant last minute recipes to home remedies and blog designs to get crafty. I am so excited to bring embroidery crafts in the late March to welcome the summers this year.
Today I am going to share my tutorial about Nylon flower Hibiscus
You will need:
Wire, floral tape, thread, stem wire, stamens and your choice of nylon
A complete guide can be found at Material and Basic Nylon Flower
To make the petals simply wound the wire around a round cap or lid and twist the end
Now cover it with nylon and thread it at the end. Then cut of the excess of nylon
- To make the flower you will need 5 petals with a circle of diameter 5
- Coil the wire around a pencil. Then hold the ends of the wire and stretch it with the help of pliers. Wind the wire around the ring and make 5 petals with ring size (5) for each hibiscus similarly.
- Thread 3 red and 4 yellow stamens to the stem wire, wrap a piece of same colored nylon around the stamens to hide the white part.
- Find detailed instructions for making petals and assembling the flower in this post Basic Nylon Flower
- Thread petals and leaves and arrange the petals in position. Your flower is ready
This year welcome Spring with nylon flowers and be blessed for the colors in your life. 🙂
A few of my favorite projects that I am loving right now
Thanks Allison. I enjoyed being here
I am so excited to bring embroidery crafts in the late March to welcome the summers this year. I hope you will stop by and see me at Craftionary
Thanks so much Hani for Guest Blogging here at House of Hepworths!
What beautiful flowers! Thank you Hani!
So fun! Now I just need to find colored nylons!
Thank you for having me over at your blog Allison…