I’m really thrilled to be sharing a new blogger with you! Please welcome Hani from Craftionary! I hope you enjoy her super creative fun tutorial. Take it away, Hani!
I am a new blogger who has started blogging for the love of crafts and sharing ideas. But of all the things I do I love to make new friends the most.
- To make the flower you will need 5 petals with a circle of diameter 5
- Coil the wire around a pencil. Then hold the ends of the wire and stretch it with the help of pliers. Wind the wire around the ring and make 5 petals with ring size (5) for each hibiscus similarly.
- Thread 3 red and 4 yellow stamens to the stem wire, wrap a piece of same colored nylon around the stamens to hide the white part.
- Find detailed instructions for making petals and assembling the flower in this post Basic Nylon Flower
- Thread petals and leaves and arrange the petals in position. Your flower is ready
This year welcome Spring with nylon flowers and be blessed for the colors in your life. 🙂